Sunday, January 6, 2013

ugg classic argyle knit boots purple 5879 designer tried to build different environment

Sun Buwei bow and scrape away.This is not I want to see the scene, so a bit disappointed, he touched a cheap ugg boots face.Ugg's face on the screen only a piece of leaf, usually in the face of course I dare not touch.Once again I want to turn off the monitor, at the same time, ugg took out his mobile phone, dial said: "Xiao Lu, I'm done, come on."

My heart jump, I held my breath, stare big eyes staring at the screen.Wu Dade's manner is very exciting, at the table does not stop pacing.He seems to like me the long-awaited.After a while, the door opened, cheap uggs smile came in, he pushed the door.The picture of my face looks more and more rounded fullness, it makes my heart has a kind of speechless dull pain.I also want to touch it, but it moves across the screen, just like in life, I can't take it.I thought Wu Dade would be unable to hold oneself back to hasten the body forward, to act, but the family is the leadership of the city, just smiled, then the steady return to the table and sat down.She seems to have affected by this infection, solemnly sits in front of the secretary-general.

"Xiao Lu, know why cheap ugg boots uk asked you to?""Hee hee, not to ugg?""Oh, think of a good relations between their sister is normal ah!See ugg really good mood, good physical and mental health!However, see ugg where you can, need not be about to come to the office."

No comments:

Post a Comment