Sunday, February 3, 2013

the toms women's shoes black leaves is famous in the world

So, in a full of resentment of sister tireless teachings, cheap toms was in the bottom of my heart to establish a life-long goal to hit myself that the man of God general appearance dad thought.After many years, comrade toms remembered the question when he asked sister -- why don't you go down with dad?!

cheap toms shoes remember, at that time longchamp, toms that my dear sister looked at the blue sky faint sigh, and then use the soft waxy waxy is very nice voice said a word.At that time, for the young toms, do not know what is the meaning of this sentence, only that some abstruse, difficult to understand.

Translation is straightforward point is: my life is limited, knowledge is infinite, to pursue the infinite knowledge in my limited life, toms shoes when I silly B!A deeper meaning: the myth of man toms has no chance of winning the toms, why go down, this is not a pure find smoke!

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment